Moscato Suvereto Toscana Bianco IGT Elena Casadei Le Anfore
Amber color and, in some cases, slightly veiled thanks to the fruitful maceration on the skins. The nose opens with hints of rose, enriched by pleasant spicy notes of cloves and orange peel. In the mouth it is complex and with an elegant structure.
Hurry up! Only 2 item(s) left in Stock!
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
- Elena Casadei - The Amphorae
- Vines and plants
- 100% Moscato
- Production area
- The grapes, de-stemmed and lightly pressed, are sent together with their skins in 800 lt terracotta amphorae. The "red" fermentation is carried out without the addition of yeasts and lasts for about 22 days.
- At the end of the malolactic fermentation, the wine is decanted and the refinement continues in amphora for another 7 months.
- Toscana Bianco IGT, Moscato
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 12 °
- Perfect as an accompaniment to shellfish, chocolate-based desserts and dry pastries. Ideal as a meditation wine.