'Inu Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Contini Reserve
At one time, 'Inu was the name given to the most important wines born in the heart of Sardinia. This is the name we wanted to give to our Cannonau Riserva: a simply unique wine! He will live forever, like true heroes who transcend the passage of time.
The aroma is intense like that of cherries and aromatic like freshly picked wild blackberries. The soft and fresh flavor explodes in the mouth in its ruby red. He loves to be accompanied by strong characters: roasts, game and spicy cheeses.
COLOR: Ruby red tending to garnet hues with aging.
BOUQUET: Intense, with well-defined vinosity and hints of ripe plum and wild blackberries.
TASTE: Warm, full and with a rich structure and long persistence.
- Vines and plants
- Cannonau, other local red grapes
- Production area
- Selection of grapes from the Terre di Ossidiana - Monte Arci vineyards
- Crushing, fermentation with maceration of the skins for 10-15 days, soft pressing.
- Aging 12 months in small and medium-sized first and second passage barrels and at least 6 months in the bottle.
- Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Reserve
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- It goes well with great roasts, game and tasty and spicy cheeses.