SEARCH YOUR PRODUCT
Use the filters to more easily find the type of product you are looking for.

Red Wines

Villa Antinori Antinori

15,60 € tax incl.

Antinori

The Villa Rosso Chianti classico Riserva 2012 has a ruby red color. On the palate, with notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry flavors that are well blended with notes of cherry.

More details

The Villa Rosso Chianti classico Riserva 2012 has a ruby red color. On the palate, with notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry flavors that are well blended with notes of cherry. A light woody fades into the spicy notes of cinnamon and candied fruit. Entrance on the palate is harmonious, round with a slight presence acidic, typical of the Sangiovese and of the territory of origin. The tannins are silky but at the same time vibrant, make it very pleasant in the end. The aftertaste, fruity notes, woody persist over time.

The cellar Antinori
Region Tuscany
Vines and plants Sangiovese 90%, Cabernet 10%
Production area The area of Chianti Classico to Bargino
Vinification The grapes were destemmed and softly crushed. The rapid alcoholic fermentation, allowing you to get a bouquet very the net; the 12 days of maceration, making replacements and bathing of the hat in order to extract color and sweet tannins.
Maturation Maturation in barrel for the 60% and the remaining part in oak barrels, 40% remaining.
Name Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva
Service temperature 16°/18°
Alcohol content in %Vol 13,5
Pairings The second plates of the earth, is exalted with second dishes based on meat, especially grilled. Ideal with the florentine.

Write a review

Villa Antinori

Villa Antinori

The Villa Rosso Chianti classico Riserva 2012 has a ruby red color. On the palate, with notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry flavors that are well blended with notes of cherry.

30 other products in the same category

Customers who bought this product also bought: