Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC 2010 Bertani
Amarone Classico Bertani is a timeless wine, expression of a unique style that Bertani has always followed with dedication. A classic style that does not need to change, because it is always current.
Amarone Classico Bertani is a timeless wine, expression of a unique style that Bertani has always followed with dedication. A classic style that does not need to change, because it is always current. Amarone comes from Corvina and Rondinella grapes on the hills of Villa Novare in Valpolicella Classica, in vineyards dedicated only to drying grapes. Produced by Bertani since 1958, Amarone Classico Bertani means perfect harmony between time, nature and man. The natural drying of the grapes on the “aréle” and the aging in large barrels for at least six years make its structure stable and lasting, making it one of the longest-lived red wines in the world. It can be paired with red meats, game and aged cheeses but it is also a perfect companion at the end of the meal and in meditation.
- Vines and plants
- 80% Corvina Veronese, 20% Rondinella.
- Production area
- Valpolicella Classica, Tenuta Novare in Arbizzano di Negrar. Calcareous and basaltic soils.
- Traditional natural method. Resting on the arèle (traditional bamboo cane racks): 120 days. Pressing in the first days of January.
- Aging for 6-7 years in Slavonian oak barrels, 60 hl.
- Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent to accompany red meat dishes