Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Il Poggione
Brunello is the prince of Montalcino wines. It is produced exclusively with hand-picked Sangiovese grapes from the company's oldest vineyards.
After careful fermentation at a controlled temperature, the Brunello di Montalcino from Tenuta Il Poggione ages in French oak barrels.
Subsequently the wine spends a period of refinement in the bottle, essential to guarantee that pleasantness and complexity that have made Brunello di Montalcino famous all over the world.
- I Sabbioni
- Vines and plants
- 100% Sangiovese
- Production area
- Municipality of Montalcino
- 15/20 days "submerged cap" in stainless steel tanks with indigenous yeasts at a controlled temperature of 25/28 ° C. Malolactic fermentation in steel.
- Over 30 months in large French oak barrels of 30 and 50 hl followed by a long period of aging in the bottle.
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 18 ° / 20 °
- Red meats, game, accompanied by mushrooms or truffles, aged cheeses.