Campo Bastiglia Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC Ca 'Rugate
Deep garnet red color.
The aromas are fruity with notes of cherry and red fruit with floral and spicy nuances.
The taste in the mouth is full and velvety thanks to the soft tannins that characterize it.
Sorry, no items left.
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
- Ca 'Rugate
- Vines and plants
- 45% Corvina, 40% Corvinone, 15% Rondinella
- Production area
- Ripasso is a traditional practice, which involves, after pressing the dried Amarone grapes, the refermentation of the pomace on a vintage wine.
- The subsequent refinement takes place for 50% in tonneaux and for 50% in steel for a period of about 8 months.
- Valpolicella Ripasso Superiore DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent with first courses with meat sauces, grilled or roasted red meats, game, medium-aged cheeses.