Carusu Rosso Etna DOC Terraces of Etna
The blend of NM and NC is prepared: minerality, spiciness in a harmony of red fruits are its gustatory characteristics.
Hurry up! Only 5 item(s) left in Stock!
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
- Terraces of Etna
- Vines and plants
- 80% Nerello Mascalese and 20% Nerello Cappuccio
- Production area
- Municipality of Randazzo (CT) north-west side of Etna
- Long and controlled macerations.
- Aging: 6 months in wood and at least 12 months in the bottle.
- Rosso Etna DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent with well-seasoned red or white meats. It goes perfectly with medium-aged cheeses, rock fish, soup and tuna