Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOGC Patrì
The wine is presented in a clear glass with a beautiful ruby red color.
The characteristic notes of red fruit emerge clearly, enriched by subtle and pleasant hints of spices that give complexity to the olfactory picture.
It is a warm and structured wine, powerful but with docile and sweet tannins. In the mouth it is ample and pleasant, rightly savory with a long final persistence.
In the Cerasuolo di Vittoria the different souls of the vines with which it is composed blend merge: Nero d'Avola which gives body and longevity and Frappato which gives elegance and juiciness.
- Vines and plants
- 55% Nero d'Avola - 45% Frappato
- Production area
- Municipality of Butera Contrada Punturo
- Numerous delestage and pumping over are carried out to favor the extraction of tannins.
- After bottling, the wine ages for 2-3 months before being marketed.
- Cerasuolo di Vittoria DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- It goes perfectly with Modica bean mackerel and pork sausage with fennel