Notàri Colline Teramane Montepulciano d'Abruzzo DOCG Nicodemi
"Notàri" is the ancient name of our town, Notaresco, but it is also the one chosen for the wine that best expresses the character of our hills, which overlook the sea protected by the Gran Sasso. Produced for the first time in 2003, this Montepulciano is born from the combination of the grapes of three old vineyards with different exposure, age and breeding.
ORGANOLEPTIC NOTES: Wine of remarkable structure, persistence and balance. Intense ruby red. It offers a wide range of fragrances: blackberries, blueberries and currants then red pepper and licorice with a hint of balsamic. Rich and elegant on the palate with a long persistence.
- Vines and plants
- 100% Montepulciano
- Production area
- Abruzzo - Teramo hilly area
- Destemming followed by 10 days of permanence on the skins. Alcoholic fermentation conducted at a controlled temperature in steel tanks, then transferred to 500 liter barrels. of French oak for 12 months.
- Assembly and bottling after light filtration. Refinement in the bottle: 6 months
- Montepulciano D'Abruzzo Teramo Hills DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent with spicy and spicy cuisine or with traditional Abruzzo dishes such as “cacio e ovo” lamb.