Punta 470 Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG Ca 'Rugate
Intense garnet red color.
Aromas of small berry fruits, blackberry, currant and cherry, well combined with spicy notes due to aging in wood.
On the palate it is complex, well balanced, full-bodied, with precise references of dried grapes.
Sorry, no items left.
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
- Ca 'Rugate
- Vines and plants
- 45% Corvina, 15% Rondinella, 40% Corvinone
- Production area
- After drying for 4-5 months in the drying room where the grapes concentrate their sugary and phenolic substances, the winter following the harvest the grapes are pressed.
- The must obtained ends the fermentation and is aged in 500 liter oak tonneau and 25 Hl. Barrels, for about 30/36 months.
- Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 17 ° / 18 °
- Traditionally it is paired with game dishes, grilled meats, braised meats and long-aged cheeses.