17,60 € tax incl.
Red color with ruby reflections, characteristic scent of ripe cherry licorice. Soft taste, characterized by a pleasant base of spicy notes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
AWARDS / RECOMMENDATIONS
- "Oscar 2006" Best White of Italy
- "Three Glasses" Gambero Rosso
- "Five Bunches" AIS
- Gold Medal Selection of the Mayor, City of Wine
- Silver Medal Selection of the Mayor, City of Wine
- Gold Medal Competition Femmes et Vins du Monde, France
- Best of Class Award Limited Production, USA
- Special Mention International Wine Competition, Vinitaly
- Grand Gold Medal International Competition of Mountain Wines, Cervim
- "Top 100" Club of Papillon
- "Best white wine 2012", Gusto Cortina Wine & Food Festival Award
|The cellar||Marisa Cuomo|
|Vines and plants||50% Piedirosso 50% Aglianico|
|Production area||Furore and neighboring municipalities (SA)|
|Vinification||After destemming and pressing, they are subjected to fermentation with maceration lasting 12 days with subsequent malolactic fermentation and processing in second passage French oak barrels.|
|Maturation||6 months of second passage French oak barriques.|
|Service temperature||16 ° / 18 °|