Rocca Rubia - Carignano del Sulcis DOC Santadi Reserve
Color: deep ruby red almost impenetrable. Bouquet: intense fruity notes of blackberries, blueberries, vanilla, myrtle, leather and licorice. Taste: wide and velvety, with great structure and aromatic persistence, it is a full-bodied wine.
Storage: Constant temperature of 17 ° C and humidity of 75-80%, protected from light and horizontal bottle.
- Vines and plants
- Carignano 100%.
- Production area
- Alberello-trained vines still ungrafted (Latin vineyard), on the coast in the lower Sulcis.
- The grapes, once de-stemmed and mashed, are fermented and macerated for 12-14 days in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of around 25-28 ° C.
- The wine is decanted into small French oak barrels of 1st and 2nd passage with fine grain for a period of 10-12 months, during which it undergoes an evolution in biochemical, chemical-physical and organoleptic terms.
- Carignano del Sulcis DOC Reserve.
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 17 ° / 18 °
- It goes well with dishes based on red meat, wild boar, roast suckling pig and well seasoned Sardinian pecorino.