Stubborn Valpolicella Ripasso DOC Superiore Small
Visual analysis: Intense ruby red color with purple reflections.
Olfactory analysis: Numerous floral notes emerge on the nose merged with red fruits such as raspberry and blackberry which are combined with a touch of vanilla.
Taste analysis: In the mouth it enters fresh and fruity with a softness well balanced by a slight final acidity. Fresh and fruity finish, with a long persistence.
- Little ones
- Vines and plants
- Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella, Oseleta, Molinara and Croatina
- Production area
- Parona di Valpolicella VR
- Obtained from the pressing of fresh grapes, on the skins of freshly fermented Amarone.
- The wine rests in 3.5 and 5 hl French oak tonneaux for at least 2 years before being bottled. Stop in the bottle for at least 6 months.
- Valpolicella Ripasso DOC Superiore
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- It goes perfectly with savory risottos such as Risotto all'isolana, medium-aged cheeses such as Monte Veronese DOP Vecchio and grilled red meats.