SEARCH YOUR PRODUCT
Use the filters to more easily find the type of product you are looking for.

Red Wines

Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture D. O. C. View larger

Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture D. O. C. Paternoster

12,20 € tax incl.

Paternoster

The product which best summarizes typology, territory, structure and longevity of the Aglianico wine and of the volcanic soil from which it comes.

More details

Ruby red colour, intense bouquet, ethereal and the flavour is dry and velvety with time.

The cellar Pater Noster
Region Basilicata
Vines and plants Aglianico 100%
Production area Vulture area
Vinification Classic in red of destemmed grapes, maceration on the skins in steel for 10 days at 25/28 ° C, during which periodic pumping over and punching down are carried out.
Maturation In large Slavonian oak barrels for 80% and in French barriques for the remaining 20%. bottling and final aging of 7/8 months.
Name Aglianico del Vulture DOC
Service temperature 16 ° / 18 °
Alcohol content in %Vol 13.5
Pairings Red meats in general, game and aged cheeses. Taste at 16/18 ° c in a large glass

Write a review

Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture D. O. C.

Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture D. O. C.

The product which best summarizes typology, territory, structure and longevity of the Aglianico wine and of the volcanic soil from which it comes.

30 other products in the same category

Customers who bought this product also bought: