zoom_out_map
The picture is for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product.

Synthesi Aglianico del Vulture DOC Paternoster

€10.80
Tax included

The product that best summarizes the type, the territory, the structure, the longevity of the Aglianico wine and the volcanic soils from which it comes.

Sorry, no items left.
Real time: 5 Visitor right now

Quantity
0
Out-of-Stock

Bright ruby red color, intense, ethereal aroma and dry and velvety flavor over time.

Data sheet

Cellar
Pater Noster
Region
Basilicata
Vines and plants
100% Aglianico
Production area
Vulture area
Vinification
Classic in red of destemmed grapes, maceration on the skins in steel for 10 days at 25/28 ° C, during which periodic pumping over and punching down are carried out.
Maturation
In large Slavonian oak barrels for 80% and in French barriques for the remaining 20%. bottling and final aging of 7/8 months.
Denomination
Aglianico del Vulture DOC
Bottle Capacity
750 ml.
Alcohol content in %Vol
13.5
Service temperature
16 ° / 18 °
Pairings
Red meats in general, game and aged cheeses. Taste at 16/18 ° c in a large glass
Accessories
Nobody

Specific References

You might also like

chat Comments (0)

Synthesi Aglianico del...

€10.80