Terre Tenuta San Leonardo
A classic Bordeaux blend, Terre follows in the footsteps of its big brother the San Leonardo, originating from the same terroir, imitating its intensity and refined elegance.
Brilliant ruby red in color, it has a good amplitude and discreet persistence perfume. The scents are vinous in youth and then turn with aging into ripe plum on a slightly herbaceous background. The taste is dry, soft, balanced with a pleasantly bitter taste. Good aromatic persistence that expresses great elegance.
- San Leonardo estate
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- Merlot 50%, Cabernet Sauvignon 25%, Cabernet Franc 25%
- Production area
- Location San Leonardo - Borghetto A / Adige - Avio (TN)
- 80% is aged for 18 months in large 60 hl Slavonian oak barrels and 20% in barriques for at least 6 months.
- In bottle for at least 6 months, before release.
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 8 ° / 12 °
- Classic table, both on first courses with red or dark sauces, and stuffed pasta, and with second courses based on grilled meats, white meats and soft cheeses.