Vaiolet Bonarda Oltrepo 'Pavese DOC Monsupello
Color: intense red wine, with violet reflections. Bouquet: intense and fine, very reminiscent of violets and small red fruits.
Taste: dry, characterized by a good softness (a pleasant residual sugar is perceived) that goes well with the balanced tannin of Croatina.
- Vines and plants
- 90% Croatina, 10% Barbera
- Production area
- Torricella Verzate, Redavalle and Pietra de 'Giorgi
- The vinification begins with de-stemming, to pass, after a period of cold pre-maceration, to alcoholic fermentation. After about 12 days, during racking, the flower wine is extracted which will be the basis for Vaiolet.
- After at least two rackings and a protein stabilization, the Bonarda is refermented in an autoclave (after adding sweet must and selected yeasts) to be then microfiltered and bottled.
- Oltrepo 'Pavese DOC
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 14 ° / 16 °
- Accompaniment: it can be tasted throughout the meal starting with an Italian-style appetizer, with fairly structured first courses and with second courses based on white or red meats, preferably roasted.