Valpolicella Classico Superiore Tamburino Sardo
This wine, produced with a particular drying technique, has a good structure, soft texture and persistent finish.
Deep ruby red in color, it has a pleasant scent of freshly picked berries.
The vines, which produce the grapes from which it comes, Corvinone, Corvina Veronese, Rondinella and Molinara, are located in the historic area of Marano di Valpolicella (Classic area). These grapes are placed in the drying process until the end of November. Only after this period, when the concentration of nutrients in the fruit is made more intense, are they pressed and fermented for 20/25 days in contact with the skins. It can age for 16 - 18 months in steel barrels and also undergoes 6 months of aging in the bottle.
The decision not to use oak barrels, called barriques, was determined by the desire to create a wine as close as possible to the typical flavors that characterize the grape growing area, which is well known for its geomorphological characteristics , gives a slightly astringent hint on the palate with flavors of ripe cherry and a sweetly vanilla persistence.
The Valpolicella Classico Superiore is particularly suitable to accompany the wide range of risottos (excellent with that of beaten pork), various meat dishes especially grilled, roasts and traditional boiled carts with the traditional Veronese “pearà”. It is recommended to serve at a temperature of 16-18 C and uncork one hour before consumption (if possible).
- Sardinian drummer
- Vines and plants
- Corvina, Corvinone, Molinara, Rondinella
- Production area
- Custoza of Sommacampagna (VR)
- Short drying of the grapes (2 months)
- 16 - 18 months in steel barrels (no Barrique) 6 months of aging in bottle
- Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- The Valpolicella Classico Superiore is particularly suitable to accompany the wide range of risottos (excellent with that of beaten pork), various meat dishes especially grilled, roasted and boiled.