SEARCH YOUR PRODUCT
Use the filters to more easily find the type of product you are looking for.

Red Wines

Villa Antinori Antinori

15,60 € tax incl.

Antinori

The Villa Rosso Chianti Classico Riserva 2012 has an intense ruby red color. On the nose there are notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry which blend well with the notes of cherry.

More details

This product is no longer in stock

The Villa Rosso Chianti Classico Riserva 2012 has an intense ruby red color. On the nose there are notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry which blend well with the notes of cherry. A light boisè fades into the spicy notes of cinnamon and candied fruit. On the palate it has a harmonious, round entrance with a slight acidic presence, typical of Sangiovese and the territory of origin. The silky but at the same time vibrant tannins make it very pleasant in the finish. The fruity aftertaste and the woody notes last over time.

The cellar Antinori
Region Tuscany
Vines and plants Sangiovese 90%, Cabernet 10%
Production area Chianti Classico area in Bargino
Vinification The grapes were de-stemmed and softly pressed. The rapid alcoholic fermentation, allowing to obtain a very clear perfume; 12 days of maceration, carrying out pumping over and wetting of the cap to extract color and sweet tannins.
Maturation 60% barrel aging and the remaining part in barrique for the remaining 40%.
Name Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva
Service temperature 16 ° / 18 °
Alcohol content in %Vol 13.5
Pairings Second courses of land, it is enhanced with second courses based on meat, especially with grilled. Ideal with Florentine.

Write a review

Villa Antinori

Villa Antinori

The Villa Rosso Chianti Classico Riserva 2012 has an intense ruby red color. On the nose there are notes of small red fruits, currant and raspberry which blend well with the notes of cherry.

30 other products in the same category

Customers who bought this product also bought: