61 NatureFranciacorta Millesimato Berlucchi
Berlucchi '61 is now also Millesimato. Born from the grapes of the best owned vineyards, it requires at least 5 years of aging on its yeasts.
Extremely elegant, it is dedicated to the most attentive connoisseurs, able to appreciate the nuances of the pure taste of Franciacorta without the addition of dosage syrup, in the rigorous Nature style. Its image, distinct from the suggestions of the circle, symbol of perfection, will make it the favorite of those who love refinement in all its forms.
VISUAL APPEARANCE: abundant and creamy foam, with good persistence of a tenuous crown; subtle and sinuous perlage.
COLOR: intense straw yellow with slight coppery shades.
BOUQUET: complex and elegant, characterized by a clear note of yellow-fleshed fruits and candied citrus fruits that intertwine with aromas of brioche bread.
TASTE: on the palate, the wine is characterized by structure and power supported by a vivid acidity, the final sapidity gives dynamism and gustatory tension.
PAIRING: it is a Millesimato recommended for the whole meal; pleasantly accompanies important appetizers, fish main courses, white meats and medium-aged cheeses.
- Vines and plants
- 70% CHardonnay 30% PInot Black
- Production area
- Borgonato of Corte Franca (Brescia)
- Soft and progressive pressing of the bunches with fractionation of the musts; alcoholic fermentation in steel vats and aging of the best parcels in oak barriques, where they mature for 6 months in contact with the yeasts.
- Preparation of the cuvée in the spring following the harvest, exclusively with 100% of the vintage wines. Second fermentation in the bottle and subsequent aging on the lees for at least 5 years, followed by another 6 months after disgorgement.
- Franciacorta Millesimato
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 12 °
- Millesimato recommended throughout the meal; pleasantly accompanies important appetizers, fish main courses, white meats and medium-aged cheeses.