Brut Asolo Prosecco Superiore DOCG Tenuta Amadio
Sparkling wine with a pale straw yellow color with persistent and lively perlage.
Savory taste and fresh acidity with sensory notes of pear, citrus and tropical fruit.
Storage In the dark in a cool and dry place with an ideal temperature of 15 °
Serving temperature Serve cool at 6-8 °
Consumption period It expresses its maximum characteristics two months after bottling
Matching Wine for the whole meal. Excellent with shellfish and seafood.
- Amadio estate
- Vines and plants
- 100% Glera
- Production area
- Municipality of Monfumo, Treviso
- In white, at controlled temperature with soft pressing in the absence of air
- Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature. Sparkling process Martinotti-Charmat method in steel autoclaves
- Asolo Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 6 ° / 8 °
- Wine for the whole meal. Excellent with shellfish and seafood.