zoom_out_map
The picture is for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product.

Brut Nature Spumante DOC Kaltern Kellerei

€23.00
Tax included

A cool and rainy winter resulted in a black sprouting of the vines in the usual period - early April. The two / three weeks of delay compared to the previous leg lasted all year despite the torrid months of July and August. The ripening was ideal and the harvest began on 12 September with the delivery of the first wagons of grapes. The cool temperatures during the harvest, due to the advanced season, and the good autumn weather have allowed us to obtain healthy and perfectly ripe grapes. The 2013 whites present a sensational quality, characterized by an intense and fruity varietal aroma, fresh acidity and harmonious structure.

Tasting sensations
- golden yellow
- fine and persistent perlage thanks to the long rest on the lees
- bouquet of white flowers
- olfactory cleanliness and minerality are the masters
- salty and savory mouth with a lively acidity

Sorry, no items left.
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
Quantity
0
Out-of-Stock

Data sheet

Cellar
Kaltern Kellerei
Region
Trentino Alto Adige
Vines and plants
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
Production area
Caldaro. South Tyrol
Vinification
Soft pressing of the whole grape with severe separation of the must.
Maturation
Fermentation at controlled temperature for 80% in steel and the remaining 20% in Tonneaux. Tirage at the beginning of June 2014 with second fermentation and aging in bottle sur lies for 48 months. Degorgement with zero dosage.
Denomination
Sparkling wine DOC
Bottle Capacity
750 ml.
Alcohol content in %Vol
13.0
Service temperature
6 ° / 8 °
Accessories
Nobody

Specific References

You might also like

Brut Nature Spumante DOC...

€23.00
Comments (0)