Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Brut "Settegrammi" Rebuli
Its pale straw yellow color hides a remarkable intensity and freshness and a persistent perlage. It has a fruity scent from which the aroma of the "golden" apple is enhanced. Excellent as an aperitif, it is paired with appetizers in general. It is a worthy accompaniment to any meal. Ideal with dried fruit.
Appearance: pale straw yellow color with greenish reflections, compact and resistant foam, fine perlage.
Bouquet: very intense and fine, the aromas of golden apple, kaiser pear, almond blossom, tarragon and mineral notes predominate.
Taste: Dry, intense and persistent. Of great correspondence with the scent, the apple flavor particularly stands out
- Vines and plants
- 100% Glera
- Production area
- Banks of San Pietro di Barbozza - Valdobbiadene TV
- Soft pressing of the grapes with membrane presses, static decantation of the must, fermentation at a controlled temperature (18 °) with selected yeasts.
- Aging: on the lees (noble lees) in stainless steel tanks for about three months.
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG Millesimato Brut
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 7 ° / 8 °
- Excellent aperitif and for any convivial moment. It goes well with soft alpine cheeses, first courses in general, excellent with baked sea bream and steamed fish.