Black Label Vermentino Colli di Luni DOC Lunae
A white of great texture and charm, with an intense straw yellow color with light golden reflections.
A white of great texture and charm, with an intense straw yellow color with light golden reflections. Elegant bouquet with evident hints of wild flowers, aromatic herbs, spices, ripe fruit, honey. In the mouth it is rightly sapid, harmonious, persistent. A wine of great character.
- Vines and plants
- 100% Vermentino
- Production area
- Castelnuovo Magra and Ortonovo (SP)
- Maceration on the skins for 48 hours, after racking, fermentation and vinification in steel tanks.
- Method and duration of refinement: in steel tanks until March / April
- Colli di Luni DOC Vermentino
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 13 ° / 14 °
- The structure of the wine makes it particularly suitable for the more demanding dishes of Ligurian cuisine such as stockfish, stewed tripe, poultry, soups and fish.