Cala Silente - Vermentino of Sardinia DOC Santadi
Color: straw yellow with bright green-gold reflections. Bouquet: complex and intense with hints of apple, peach and citrus. Taste: with a natural persistence of taste, it is distinguished by its particular finesse and balance.
Storage: Store at a constant temperature of 17 ° C and humidity of 75-80%, away from light and keeping the bottle in a horizontal position.
- Vines and plants
- Vermentino 100%
- Production area
- The grapes suitable for giving Cala Silente come from the Vermentino vineyards with the best exposure, plant density and production per vine.
- The manually harvested grapes undergo a further selection in the cellar before being vinified separately in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (16-18 ° C).
- The evolution of the wine at the end of the alcoholic fermentation continues in concrete tanks in contact with its own yeasts, to give greater roundness and taste to the finished product.
- Vermentino of Sardinia DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 8 ° / 10 °
- It accompanies fish-based dishes and white meats embellished with spices and sauces with good aromatic characteristics.