Campaner Gewürztraminer DOC Kaltern Kellerei
The name Gewürztraminer derives from the German name of Termeno, the municipality bordering Caldaro where the vine has been documented since the 14th century. It is not known with certainty whether the vitgno actually originates from Termeno, but the fact is that in South Tyrol it boasts a very long tradition and gives rise to excellent wines.
- intense yellow with golden reflections
- intense nose with aromas of rose petals, Lychee, cinnamon, carnation and sage
- rich on the palate, with exotic fruit, very long persistence
- Kaltern Kellerei
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- 100% Gewürztraminer
- Production area
- Caldaro. South Tyrol
- Destemming of grapes harvested late, ripe and healthy; 12 hours cold maceration, soft pressing, natural decantation.
- Slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C, maturation on the fine lees for 5 months, filtration and bottling in March.
- Gewürztraminer DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 11 ° / 13 °
- We recommend this wine as an accompaniment to shrimp and fish with a strong flavor, Asian cuisine.