Gewürztraminer Alto Adige DOC Terlan
This vine, which takes its name from the wine village of Termeno, in the Bassa Atesina, is a cornerstone of the assortment of white wines produced in South Tyrol. Thanks to its distinctly floral and fruity components, and above all to its intense aromas, this wine is enjoying many favors, and lately it is increasingly combined with Asian recipes. "
Manual harvest and selection of grapes. Gentle pressing of whole bunches and racking for natural sedimentation. Slow fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. Aging for 5-7 months on fine lees in steel barrels.
- Color: bright and saturated straw yellow
- Aroma: The scent of Gewürztraminer is captivating, with hints of lice and mango, but also of honeysuckle and cloves. The bouquet is completed by notes of rose petals, characteristic of this grape variety.
- Taste: The unmistakable aromatic structure of this wine also recurs on the palate, where the fresh fruity flavor and lively acidity, flanked by mineral notes, leave a round and persistent aftertaste.
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- 100% Gewürztraminer
- Production area
- South Tyrol
- Manual harvest and selection of grapes. Gentle pressing of whole bunches and racking for natural sedimentation.
- Slow fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks. Aging for 5-7 months on fine lees in steel barrels.
- Alto Adige DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 12 °
- Spicy dishes or sour-sweet creations of Asian inspiration, gnocchi or pumpkin cream, ham cooked with horseradish, vegetables cooked in a sweet and sour wok with chicken breast or shrimp, or a Milanese cutlet with potato salad.