Korone 'Banco IGT Calabria Podere Marini
With a pale straw yellow color with greenish reflections, the white Korone presents itself with floral, fresh and intense olfactory notes.
Full and balanced taste development with a pleasantly acidic salty finish.
Good drink white wine, able to be immediately pleasant but also to express itself well after a moderate aging.
- Podere Marini
- Vines and plants
- 60% Sauvignon blanc, 30% Chardonnay, 10% Malvasia
- Production area
- Sant'Agata di San Demetrio Corone (CS)
- Harvesting of the grapes in boxes, direct pressing of the grapes and subsequent fermentation of the must.
- Aging for a few months "sur lie" before spring bottling.
- IGT Calabria
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 8 ° / 10 °
- Excellent wine to serve as an aperitif, to combine with delicate and medium-aromatic fish dishes, with a slight sweet tendency, appetizers, first courses, risottos and second courses.