Su'luci Passito Isola Dei Nuraghi IGT Su'Entu
VISUAL EXAMINATION: Deep ocher yellow.
OLFACTORY EXAMINATION: Wide range of honeyed aromas, withered white flowers, dried fruit.
TASTE: Sweet notes and references of candied orange and apricot jam, pleasant freshness that cleans the palate and supports the long persistence.
HARVEST: Manual, with fruit cut at the end of August. The harvest takes place in fractional selection from the end of August to the first ten days of September.
WITHERING: The golden yellow grapes acquire an ocher to brown and black color. If there are the conditions for a controlled mold, it acquires celestial reflections. The 20 babo sugar concentrates up to 32/34 babo, generating a blend of raisins and overripe grapes that give the wine all the warm and sunny characteristics of Mediterranean wines.
VINIFICATION: Destemming-crushing, maceration with start of fermentation at a temperature of 16 ° C in steel, pressing with manual press, very slow fermentation continues until natural arrest with a high concentration of sugars.
- Vines and plants
- Aromatic white grapes typical of the area.
- Production area
- Destemming-crushing, maceration with start of fermentation at a temperature of 16 ° C in steel, pressing with manual press, very slow fermentation continues until natural arrest with a high concentration of sugars.
- Maturation In steel for 8 months.
- Passito Isola dei Nuraghi IGT
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 12 ° / 14 °
- Great as an accompaniment to typical Sardinian sweets and blue cheeses, a good reading companion, to be tried on goat cheese with a drop of strawberry tree honey