The Pinot Noir Sprouts Vinified In White IGT Monsupello
The year of the debut of "I Germogli" was 1982 and it was the great novelty of the Oltrepò Pavese becoming a restaurant classic.
Sorry, no items left.
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
Color: Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections, limpid, brilliant.
Bouquet: intense, persistent, fruity, elegant, fresh. Hints of flowers, currant and green apple.
Taste: soft, with good sapidity, balanced and harmonious, lively backbone and elegant texture.
Aroma sensation: clear and pronounced that stops rightly in the mouth.
- Vines and plants
- 88% Pinot Nero and 12% Chardonnay
- Production area
- It is a pleasant and full-bodied dry white wine, ideal as an aperitif. Accompaniment: soups, seafood, lean appetizers, pasta dishes and risottos with fish-based sauces.
Oliva Gessi and Torricella Verzate
- The white vinification begins with the soft pressing of the whole grapes, which leads to the separation of the must from the marc; in different containers the free run must is separated from the second pressing must.
- After further decanting and stabilization, the wine is added with sweet must and selected yeasts and re-fermented in an autoclave, before being microfiltered and bottled.
- White Province of Pavia IGT
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 8 ° / 10 °
You might also like
Riesling Province of Pavia IGT Monsupello
« Monsupello »