Vernaccia di Oristano DOC Contini Reserve
Vernaccia di Oristano DOC - Riserva is a white wine with Controlled Designation of Origin and obtained from Vernaccia grapes.
COLOR: Golden yellow, with amber reflections.
BOUQUET: Full and persistent, with hints of toasted hazelnuts and almond blossoms.
TASTE: Dry, warm and full; excellent structure, persistent finish with a characteristic almond taste.
Of very ancient origin, Vernaccia di Oristano is produced in the lower valley of the Tirso river in Sardinia. Obtained 100% from the grapes of the vine of the same name, it is aged for at least ten years in precious wood casks, in the half-light harvest of our cellars.
Vernaccia di Oristano Riserva, aged for 15-20 years, is a wine with a Mediterranean aroma, a broad and persistent aroma, with hints of toasted hazelnuts and almond blossoms. After-meal and meditation wine; splendid the combination with almond paste desserts and dry pastries. Serve at the temperature of Serve at 16 ° C in a large glass.
- Vines and plants
- 100% Vernaccia
- Production area
- One of the finest wine-growing areas of the lower Tirso Valley, between Cabras and Baratici
- According to tradition, in white, with soft pressing and fermentation at a controlled temperature.
- Aging in oak and chestnut barrels for at least 15 years, after careful selection of the batches with the best organoleptic characteristics, and aging in the bottle.
- Vernaccia di Oristano DOC - Reserve
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent at the end of a meal and for meditation, a splendid combination with almond paste desserts and dry pastries.