Vial Pinot Bianco DOC Kaltern Kellerei
After a relatively mild winter, March was full of rainfall. In April, however, the weather was dry and hot. Flowering came a little earlier than usual, and the summer passed without noticeable periods of heat. Nonetheless, the vegetative advantage dwindled as we approached the harvest season. The first grapes were harvested in early September. The last shipment arrived in the cellar on 9 October. The white wines of the 2020 vintage have a captivating acidity, the reds excel for elegance and finesse.
- straw yellow
- fresh fruity with aromas of yellow apple and pear, mineral with hints of walnut and hay
- lots of fruit also on the palate, savory with a well-integrated acidity, long persistence
Hurry up! Only 11 item(s) left in Stock!
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
- Kaltern Kellerei
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- 100% Pinot Bianco
- Production area
- Caldaro. South Tyrol
- Soft pressing of the grapes, partly whole, partly de-stemmed and macerated. Decanting, slow fermentation at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C.
- Maturation on the fine lees in steel tanks (10% in large wooden barrels) for 5 months, filtration and bottling in March.
- Pinot Bianco DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 12 °
- Excellent as an aperitif, it is ideal for light appetizers and fish dishes.
You might also like
Stern Sauvignon DOC Kaltern Kellerei
« Kaltern Kellerei »