Grenadier Veneto IGT Rosso Tamburino Sardo
The “Granatiere” is produced in limited quantities. It is obtained from the assembly of two types of wines: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot. Il Granatiere is a wine suitable for all meals, which goes well with: appetizers based on seasoned, smoked and spiced meats, first courses with game, second courses with meat and also with aged cheeses.
- Sardinian drummer
- Vines and plants
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Production area
- Custoza of Sommacampagna (VR)
- The two wines are fermented and macerated for 15-25 days and left to mature separately
- Once blended and then bottled, it is aged in the bottle for 6 to 8 months.
- IGT Rosso Veneto
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Excellent with appetizers based on seasoned, smoked and spiced meats, first courses with game, second courses with meat and also with aged cheeses.