Custoza Superiore DOC Ca 'del Magro Monte del Frà
Custoza Superiore DOC Ca 'del Magro is perfect with oysters, sushi, sashimi and all raw fish. The pairing with white and red meats is also interesting. The combination with the glazed duck is excellent.
Yellow color, with pale green reflections.
Bouquet of wildflowers and Golden apple with hints of vanilla.
Dry, savory and full-bodied flavor with long olfactory sensations.
- Monte del Frà
- Vines and plants
- 40% Garganega, 20% Tuscan Trebbiano, 5% Friulian Tocai, 10% Cortese, 10% Chardonnay-Riesling italico-Malvasia, 15% Manzoni cross.
- Production area
- Cà del Magro a very old vineyard of over 40 years and of about 7 hectares, located on the beautiful hill of Custoza
- cryomaceration, soft pressing. For the must of part of the Garganega grapes, about 4% -5% of the entire batch, fermentation and aging "sur lies" in small oak barrels, for a period of about 4 months.
- The rest of the production ferments in steel vats, slowly, at a controlled temperature and in contact with its own yeasts until May. Then follows the bottling, where it ages for at least 6 months before being put on sale.
- Custoza Superiore DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 11 °
- Oysters, sushi, sashimi and all raw fish. The pairing with white and red meats is also interesting. The combination with the glazed duck is excellent.