Nature Pinot Nero Classic Method Pas Dosè VSG Monsupello
Among the many mentions by the specialized wine press, Monsupello Nature obtained the three glasses on the guide "Vini d'Italia del Gambero Rosso and Slow Food editors" in 2001, 2002, 2008, 2009 and 2011.
Hurry up! Only 7 item(s) left in Stock!
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
Color: deep straw yellow.
Perlage: fine and persistent with a very soft foam.
Aroma: it is a sparkling wine with complex scents, reminiscent of bread crust, its evolution leads us back to hints of cassis, bitter almond and toasted hazelnut.
Taste: extremely dry (typical of Nature), it is a sparkling wine dedicated to connoisseurs; of rare structure and finesse
- Vines and plants
- 90% Pinot Nero, 10% Chardonnay
- Production area
- Torricella Verzate and Oliva Gessi
- The white vinification begins with the soft pressing of the whole grapes, which leads to the separation of the must from the marc; in different containers the free run must is separated from the second pressing must.
- The post-fermentation refinement on the yeast rinds lasts at least 30 months, before moving on to the remuage of the bottles on the pupitres.
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 6 ° / 8 °
- It is perfect as an aperitif paired with any haute cuisine dish, especially in preparations based on fish and crustaceans, both grilled and sauced or smoked, with raw or only seared crustaceans.
You might also like
Riesling Province of Pavia IGT Monsupello
« Monsupello »
Customers who bought this product also bought: