Notàri Trebbiano d'Abruzzo DOC Superiore Nicodemi
It is the company's white “cru”, produced for the first time in 2004 from Trebbiano grapes from a 40-year-old vineyard and selected for the quality of the grapes. The age of the vineyard and its particular north-east exposure, with temperature range and excellent summer ventilation, give the wine a complexity and elegance in which minerality and flavor stand out.
Organoleptic notes : Straw yellow. It offers an amplitude of hints of floral, fruity and aromatic herbs in elegant succession. Very long gustatory persistence with a savory vein in perfect balance with softness. It closes with a beautiful mineral vein.
- Vines and plants
- 100% Trebbiano
- Production area
- Abruzzo-Teramo hilly area
- Destemming of the grapes and soft pressing. Cold decantation of the must. Fermentation is carried out by indigenous yeasts at low temperatures (15 ° -16 ° C) for about 15 days in steel vats.
- Maturation on the lees for 6 months with weekly bâtonnage. Refinement in the bottle: 4 months.
- Trebbiano D'Abruzzo DOC Superiore
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 10 ° / 12 °
- Excellent with fish-based dishes, such as monkfish. To be tasted with dishes based on mushrooms or grilled polenta and cheeses. It goes well with white meats such as chicken with saffron.