Terre Brune - Carignano del Sulcis Superiore Santadi
Color: intense ruby red, with light garnet reflections. Bouquet: rare, complex notes: plums and blueberries, sweet spices, bay leaves, juniper, tobacco and chocolate. Taste: rich, warm, soft, fruity, spicy notes, tannins of rare elegance.
Hurry up! Only 4 item(s) left in Stock!
Real time: 5 Visitor right now
Storage: Constant temperature of 17 ° C, humidity of 75-80%, protected from light, horizontal bottle.
Service: Goblet of great width and medium-large mouth, temperature 18 °.
Gastronomy: Accompanies roasts, grilled meats, game, enriched with aromas and spices and medium and long-aged cheeses.
- Vines and plants
- Carignano 95%, Bovaleddu 5%
- Production area
- Ancient vineyards of the lower Sulcis, trained in sapling still ungrafted (Latin vineyard).
- Alcoholic fermentation takes place in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks for a period of approx. 15 days, during which the maceration of the marcs allows a complete diffusion of the polyphenolic substances contained in the skins in the must.
- Following the early malolactic fermentation allows the passage of the wine in barriques as early as early December. The aging in new fine-grained French oak barrels continues for a maximum of 16-18 months.
- Carignano del Sulcis Superiore
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 17 ° / 18 °
- Accompanies roasts, grilled meats, game, embellished with aromas and spices and medium and long-aged cheeses.
You might also like