copy of Athesis Brut Alto Adige DOC Kettmeir
Naturally elegant, instinctively refined, the bubbles of the Kettmeir Classic Method release an intense aroma and delicious freshness from the very first taste.
Brilliant straw yellow color, very fine and persistent perlage, fruity aromas with a balanced note of yeast. The taste is fresh, dry, with excellent persistence, with a nice aftertaste of dried fruit.
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- 57% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Bianco, 8% Pinot Nero
- Production area
- Medium-high hills of Oltreadige
- Aging takes place in stainless steel until spring on the yeasts of the first fermentation.
- Liquer de tirage is added to the base wine, placed in bottles closed with crown caps and stacked in the cellar at 10 ° -12 ° C, where the second fermentation begins.
- Alto Adige DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 1,5 lit.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 6 ° / 8 °
- Classic as an aperitif, it also goes well with light appetizers and a whole meal based on not particularly elaborate seafood recipes.