Giustino B. Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Docg Extra Dry Millesimato Ruggeri
Dedicated to Giustino Bisol, founder of the winery in 1950, this sparkling wine is the result of long tests and particular selections and treatments which, started in the vineyard, then continue until the refinement in the bottle
Giustino B. therefore represents the most vivid expression of our experience, of our desire to seek the best, of our passion for Prosecco grapes.
After vinification, the wine rests at a low temperature until spring, when it enters the autoclave for the second fermentation. It will be released for bottling in early June. Consumption is recommended starting from September.
- Vines and plants
- 100% Glera
- Production area
- On the slopes of the first Dolomite spurs, in the northern part of the province of Treviso, from grapes selected in the best crus of the high hill of Valdobbiadene.
- In white, i.e. in the absence of the skins at a controlled temperature of 18 ° C.
- The spring following the harvest, through slow refermentation in large closed containers at 12-14 ° C, with a rest on the lees for about 3 months.
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 5 ° / 7 °
- Perfect to accompany appetizers or with pasta dishes based on white fish or steamed shellfish.