Prosecco Rosè Treviso DOC Brut Rosè Sorelle Bronca
Delicate Rosé sparkling wine with a floral and fruity expression. It develops gently and vertically on the palate with an acidulous and fragrant persistence.
Appearance: Light pink color on average with a persistent foam and a delicate perlage with a floral and fruity expression where roses and currants are present.
Taste: It develops gently and vertically on the palate with an acidulous and fragrant persistence.
- Bronca sisters
- Vines and plants
- 90% Glera from the hills 10% Pinot Noir
- Production area
- San Pietro di Feletto
- Soft sequential pressing of whole grapes and fermentation in steel.
- Martinotti method and resting on the lees for at least two months.
- Brut / Prosecco Rosè Treviso DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 6 ° / 8 °
- Fantastic aperitif, with ham and soft goat cheese. Versatile for brunch, from omelettes to desserts such as fruit tart and chocolate. It also goes great with raw fish or spicy BBQ.