Quintessenz Kalterersee Classico Superiore DOC Kaltern Kellerei
After a relatively mild winter, March was full of rainfall. In April, however, the weather was dry and hot. Flowering came a little earlier than usual, and the summer passed without noticeable periods of heat. Nonetheless, the vegetative advantage dwindled as we approached the harvest season. The first grapes were harvested in early September. The last shipment arrived in the cellar on 9 October. The white wines of the 2020 vintage have a captivating acidity, the reds excel for elegance and finesse.
- bright ruby red
- fruity nose with aromas of cherry, raspberry and strawberry, light hints of almond
- full and savory entry, with soft tannins that give the wine roundness and persistence, fruity finish
- Kaltern Kellerei
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Vines and plants
- 100% Slave
- Production area
- Caldaro. South Tyrol
- Fermentation in red with maceration on the skins for 10 days at 25 ° C.
- Malolactic fermentation followed by maturation on the fine lees for six months in concrete and large wooden barrels.
- Kalterersee Classico Superiore DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 13 ° / 15 °
- Pleasant between meals, it goes well with appetizers and typical Tyrolean specialties such as speck and cold cuts, try it on white meats and fresh cow's milk cheeses.