Phigaia - Montello - Colli Aasolani DOC Serafini & Vidotto
It is ruby red of great brightness with slight garnet glints on the nail.
The first nose is rich and ample with fruity notes of black cherries, sour cherries, black currant. Then there are elegant vegetal perceptions of officinal herbs and roasted pepper. Followed by coffee, vanilla pods and pink pepper.
The attack in the mouth is excellent and convincing with fresh and fruity notes, round tannins and great elegance that flank the softness on a savory base and balanced alcohol content; long spicy finish with notes of licorice.
Ideal on braised veal cheeks, lamb chops with rosemary, medium-aged sheep and cow cheeses.
- Serafini & Vidotto
- Vines and plants
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Production area
- Montello - Nervesa della Battaglia (TV)
- In second passage oak wood for 13/18 months
- Bottle aging for at least 12 months
- Montello - Asolo Hills DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 16 ° / 18 °
- Ideal on braised veal cheeks, lamb chops with rosemary, medium-aged sheep and cow cheeses.