Horatio Marsala SOM Dry Amber DOC Pellegrino Liqueur Wine
Dedicated to the famous English admiral Horatio Nelson, who at the end of the eighteenth century used to use marsala to supply his fleet, considering it a drink with particular beneficial healing effects.
Color: light amber.
Bouquet: balanced, with hints of apricot and dried fig and pleasant vanilla notes.
Taste: moderately dry with delicate notes of apricot.
- Vines and plants
- Grillo, Catarratto and Inzolia
- Production area
- The countryside of Marsala and Mazara del Vallo Province of Trapani
- Harvesting period in the second ten days of September, at advanced ripening. Vinifi cation at 20 ° -22 ° C. Fermentation is stopped with the addition of neutral alcohol.
- Subsequently, cooked must is added. Aging for at least 24 months in oak barrels.
- Fortified wine DOC
- Bottle Capacity
- 750 ml.
- Alcohol content in %Vol
- Service temperature
- 12 ° / 14 °
- It goes perfectly with Sicilian dry sweets and marzipan sweets.